"The creative adult is the child who has survived."
- Ursula K. Le Guin

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

So I have a Children's Book...

This last semester, as a few of you know, I took a class about the creation and publication of a children's book. Now, we weren't asked to finish it, but I figured I would.




Children's books are generally around 32 pages, mine is a smaller version (12 pages), since I just wanted it as a finished product and possibly to show it off to publishers. I am pretty happy that I finished it, and my instructor mentioned that I was ready to start creating children's books (pretty exciting huh?)!

Anyway, the exciting part is that I digitally put it together myself, and it is ready to buy! I bought one and fixed any of the problems that I saw and I was really surprised with the quality! :)

Here is the link if anyone is interested: Click here :)


No comments:

Post a Comment